HEAVY DUTY VEHICLE DRIVING PATTERN AND USE SURVEY: PART II. LOS ANGELES BASIN
The study presents data collated from various sources which identify the composition, function, and travel behavior of urban truck travel in the Los Angeles Basin. From the data, various stratifications have been organized to permit the characterization of the mission, function, and use patterns of trucks operating over urban streets. These stratifications are to be employed to develop representative truck use patterns for development of emission tests.
- See also PB-221 656.
British Joint Corrosion Group14 Belgrave Square
London SW1, England
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
Coordinating Research Council, Incorporated30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY USA 10020
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Data collection; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Exhaust gases; Heavy vehicles; Surveys; Travel patterns; Truck traffic; Trucks; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00093089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/460/3-75/005
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-0414
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM