FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR ADAPTING WELDING HEAD TO SEAL WELD CUTTING MACHINE CARRIAGE FOR THE NS SAVANNAH
Supplementary material is presented on the proposed program modifications, the seal weld cutting machine carriage is suitable for use in reactor seal membrane welding operations.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-SUP-16-2.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Publication Date: 1960-9-13
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Research; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Welding research
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026302
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SUP-16-2
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2468
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 4 1973 12:00AM