NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING: X-RAY PHOTOGRAPHY AND X-RAY RADIOGRAPHY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Federal-sponsored research and foreign reports covering techniques, equipment, and applications are cited. Applications include flaw detection, fatigue cracking, inspection of joints, and measurements of mechanical and physical properties. (Contains 125 abstracts).
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cracking; Flaw detection; Fracture mechanics; Nondestructive tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00127754
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM