THE 'HYDROPULSER', A NEW IDEA FOR PROPULSION
This report describes in detail the Hydropulser, a patented invention of Olivier de la Roche Kerandraon. This device furnishes a new way to pump water or to propel ships. The report contains schematics of the Hydropulser as well as a complete description of its development and performance.
Office of Naval Research London (England),
- Elrod, H G
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Performance; Propulsion; Vehicle power plants; Water pumps; Waterjet propelled craft; Waterjets
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydropropulsors; Waterjet propulsion; Waterjet pump performance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00127750
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ONRL-9-75
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM