FTP/SHORT CYCLE CORRELATION TESTING FOR 207 (B) IMPLEMENTATION - CATALYST EQUIPPED VEHICLES. VOLUME 2
This volume contains appendices to a report comparing five existing short-cycle emissions tests to the Federal Test Procedure. Included are emission test results, test fuel analysis, analyzer calibration curves, the CUS calibration curve, dynamometer calibration curves, and the Ford catalyst test vehicle maintenance history.
- See also PB-242 588.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
Motor Carrier Lawyers AssociationEmission Control Technology Division
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- Gunderson, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 396 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Calibration; Catalytic converters; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Motor fuels; Tables (Data); Test procedures; Testing; Testing equipment; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Experimental data
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092825
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/460/3-75-003-b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-0452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM