OIL SPILL AND OIL POLLUTION REPORTS, FEBRUARY 1975-APRIL 1975
This report is the third quarterly compilation of oil spill events and oil pollution report summaries. Presented in the report are: (a) summaries of oil spill events; (b) summaries and bibliographic literature citations; (c) summaries of current research projects; and (d) patent summaries.
- See also PB-242- 542. Paper copy also available from GPO.
University of California, Santa BarbaraMarine Science Institute
Santa Barbara, CA USA 93106
- DeWitt Jr, F A
- Melvin, P
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 248 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Remote sensing; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill control
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00127747
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/670/2-75/059 Quart Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-803063
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM