IMPACT ON RIDERSHIP AND REVENUE OF SELECTED EXTENSIONS TO THE ARS
The purpose of the study was to estimate ridership, revenue, and operating costs for the year 1990 that would result from the extension of two lines of the Metro rapid rail system which is to serve the Washington metropolitan area.
- Forecast: 1990. See also PB-184237. Prepared by Pratt (R.H.) Associates, Inc., Kensington, Maryland.
Washington Metro Area Transit CommissionWashington, DC United States
Pratt (RH) Associates, Incorporated10400 Connecticut Avenue
Kensington, MD United States 20795
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Forecasting; Operating costs; Passengers; Railroad stations; Regional planning; Revenues; Routes; Subways; Transit riders; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway railways
- Subject Areas: Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00092814
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WMATA-75/19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1982 12:00AM