PROCEEDINGS OF CONFERENCE ON TRACK/TRAIN DYNAMICS INTERACTION. VOLUME 2
This is the second of two volumes on track/train dynamics. To provide solutions and to clarify those areas that should receive the greatest attention, AAR sponsored a conference on the subject. This is the second of two volumes and includes proceedings of the following sessions: Enhancing Train Operations; Instrument Cars and Research Cars; Interaction Mechanics; Train Operations and Control; Packaging; Accident Analysis. Summaries of Panel Discussions are also included.
- Requests for this publication should be directed to J.G. Britton, Director of Operations, AAR. See also Volume1, RRIS #127716. Price for 2 Volume set is $6.00. Conference held Dec 15 & 16, 1971 in Chigago.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1971-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 753 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash causes; Development; Dynamic tests; Instrumentation; Packaging; Research; Test vehicles; Train operation; Train operations; Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Operating strategies; Test cars
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00127717
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AAR-R190
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM