WES PAPERS PRESENTED AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR TERRAIN-VEHICLE SYSTEMS (5TH) HELD IN DETROIT-HOUGHTON, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 2-6, 1975
The four papers herein were presented at the Fifth International Conference of the International Society for Terrain-Vehicle Systems held at Detroit and Houghton, Michigan on 2-6 June 1975 by personnel of the Mobility and Environmental System Laboratory, U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station. The papers describe the current status of the methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of ground vehicles. Titles are the following: The U. S. Army mobility model (AMM-75); Terrain modeling to support mobility evaluations; Ride dynamics module for AMM-75 ground mobility model; Validation of the AMC-71 mobility model.
- Pub. in Proceedings, U.S. Army Mobility Evaluation Methodology, v4.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Dynamics; Evaluation; Ground vehicles; Mathematical models; Military vehicles; Mobility; Offroad traffic; Terrain; Trafficability; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Terrain models
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092791
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEWES-MISCPap M-575 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM