UNDERWAY OBSERVATIONS OF SS PRESIDENT TAYLOR, VOYAGE NUMBER 10
This report is a record of the observations made in connection with the underway shipboard operation during a trans-Pacific voyage (Voyage No. 10) of American President Lines Vessel "SS President Taylor," a C-4 Mariner. These observations concern those phases of shipboard operation and management associated with or performed by the ship's crew including the departmental functions, organization, complement and activities aboard the vessel and associated items of factors influencing or conditioning its operation. Appendices include cost comparisons, crew requirements and responsibilities, and schedules.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number SRI-VR-1.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX United States 78228-0510
- Turner, N I
- Greenlee, J E
- Publication Date: 1960-2-19
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew size; Personnel performance; Ship management; Vessel operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipboard operations
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM