ANALYSIS OF ENERGY RESOURCES AND PROGRAMS OF THE SOVIET UNION AND EASTERN EUROPE. APPENDIX A: FRAMEWORK OF ENERGY SUPPLY AND DEMAND
The report presents detailed information on the economic base, relation of economic growth and energy demand, and energy demand by type of energy of the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
- See also Appendix D, AD-A012 971.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025
Rome Air Development CenterGriffiss AFB, NY USA
Defense Advanced Research Projects AgencyArlington, VA USA
- Hopkins, G D
- Korens, N
- Schmidt, R A
- Trexel, CAJ
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Coal; Distillates; Economic growth; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Fossil fuels; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Industries; Kerosene; Military organizations; Natural gas; Oils; Policy; Public utilities; Railroads; Residential areas; Technology; Trade; Transportation; Wood
- Geographic Terms: Bulgaria; Czechoslovakia; Europe; Former Soviet Union; Germany; Hungary
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources; Government policies; Military requirements; Residential section
- Subject Areas: Energy; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Appendix A Final Rpt., RADC-TR-74-204-App-A
- Contract Numbers: F30602-73-C-0200, ARPA Order-2339
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM