PROPOSED NATIONAL RESEARCH PROGRAM ON TRAIN TRACK DYNAMICS: APPENDICES
As part of the Study by Southern Pacific of the need for a systems approach to the interaction of trains and track, SP surveyed railroads as a basis for selecting and scheduling study of track/train dynamics problem areas. This volume's four sections include: Questionnaire; Response by Question as Received from Each Railroad; Organizational Structure of Responses; and Track-Train Dynamics Key Word Index System.
- This study was prepared for the Association of American Railroads. Requests for this publication should be directed to J.G. Britton, Director of Operations, AAR. This is a 2 volume set.
Southern Pacific Transportation Company1 Market Street
San Francisco, CA United States 94105
- Publication Date: 1972-3-31
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Planning; Research; Surveys; Train track dynamics
- Identifier Terms: Southern Pacific Railroad
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00127714
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AAR-R189
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM