DAILY PLANNING OF TRUCK HAULAGE (A PRACTICAL GUIDE)
The report contains a detailed analysis for planning daily freight haulage by trucks. Topics discussed include planning methodology, container freight and the transport of packaged and bulk cargo.
- Trans. of mono. Sutochnoe Planirovanie Gruzovikh Avtomobilnykh Perevozok (Prakticheskoe Posobie), Moscow, 1974 57p.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Erofeevskii, N P
- Publication Date: 1975-6-20
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Containerization; Containers; Equipment; Freight forwarders; Freight transportation; Intermodal services; Materials management; Motor carriers; Planning; Scheduling; Traffic managers; Translations; Trucking; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shippers
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Containerizing; Equipment utilization; Freight shippers; Genal cargo
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092779
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM