NITROGEN OXIDE AIR POLLUTION. PART 4. BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The effects of nitrogen oxide air pollution on humans, plants, and animals are covered in this bibliography. Toxicology, epidemiology, pathology, and the synergistic effects of nitrogen oxides and other pollutants are covered. (Contains 49 abstracts)
- Partial revision of NTIS/PS-74/089. See also NTIS/PS-75/611.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Werner, K G
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Air quality management; Animals; Bibliographies; Cardiovascular diseases; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diseases and medical conditions; Environmental impacts; Epidemiology; Exhaust gases; Human beings; Human factors; Industrial wastes; Living things; Medicine; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen dioxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pathology; Physiological aspects; Plants; Pollutants; Public health; Toxicity; Toxicology; Vegetation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution effects humans; Air pollution effects plants; Biological factors; Industrial medicine; Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM