NITROGEN OXIDE AIR POLLUTION. PART 5. EMISSIONS STUDIES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
This bibliography presents selected references to research on nitrogen oxide air pollution. Emissions from both stationary and mobile sources, emissions factors, regional emissions inventories, and some general studies are included. Air quality data is excluded. Nitrogen oxide air pollution control, detection and analysis, atmospheric chemistry, and biological effects are covered in Parts 1 thru 4 of this series, NTIS/PS-75/607, 608, 609, and 610, respectively. (Contains 225 abstracts)
- Partial revision of NTIS/PS-74/089.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Werner, K G
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Air quality management; Aircraft exhaust gases; Airports; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Combustion; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Industrial wastes; Inventory; Motor vehicles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pollutants; Standards; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Freight Transportation; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00092773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM