TRANSPORTATION COSTS AND COSTING, 1917-1973
Transportation costs account for a considerable percentage of the gross national product of countries. This bibliography is intended to put at the disposal of those concerned with transportation activities a listing of literature on costs and costing. Included are books, papers, technical reports, journal articles and dissertations. Entries are under blocks of chronological dates in each mode of transport and are grouped under subject headings such as accounting, competition, costs, fares, finance, insurance, management, operation costs, pricing, rates, securities, statistics, taxation, tolls and wages. In addition to the modal classification, there is a section on Freight Transport which has all entries on freight and cargo handling.
Garland Law Publishing136 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016
- Ocran Jr, E B
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 751 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Analysis; Bibliographies; Capital investments; Competition; Costs; Economic analysis; Fares; Finance; Freight traffic; Pricing; Profitability; Rates; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Freight rates
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00127706
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM