NUCLEAR SERVICING VESSEL ATOMIC SERVANT, OPERATING MANUAL
This manual provides general instruction for the operation of the ventilating and heating system, the waste processing system, the fuel pit cooling system, the electrical distribution system, the radiation monitoring systems, and the plug removal block of the nuclear servicing vessel Atomic Servant. This manual is intended to be a supplement to the manufacturer's instruction books for the items of equipment and does not contain duplicate information or detailed instructions for many routine operating procedures.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-NUC.
Todd Shipyards CorporationProducts Division
Houston, TX United States
- Publication Date: 1960-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Radiation doses; Radiation monitoring; Spent reactor fuels; Waste management
- Old TRIS Terms: Radiological safety; Waste discharge management
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Oper Man
- Contract Numbers: MA-2006
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM