CASE STUDIES ON THE PROCESS OF TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS IN THE ECONOMY'S PRIVATE SECTOR. VOLUME II
This set of 30 capsule case histories was prepared as part of a project to study the process of innovation in the private sector of the economy. The purpose is to aid in formulating hypotheses that can be linked into a model or models of the innovation process. Such models are a necessity for understanding the effects of government policy on the rate and direction of innovation.
- See also Volume 1, PB-242 471, RRIS 24 091828.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Wood, E C
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Construction industry; Corporations; Development; Economic models; Mining and extractive industries; Policy; Private enterprise; Regulations; Research; Technological innovations; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publishing; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Government regulations; Mining industries; Transportation development; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Law; Policy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: RDA73-07238
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM