ECONOMIC REGULATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION: A CROSS-NATIONAL LITERATURE SURVEY AND ANALYSIS. VOLUME 2. PART 1
The objective of this two-part study was to survey and analyze the literature concerning the relationship between economic regulation and technological innovation in three regulated industries that has been published since World War 2 in six industrialized nations. Countries surveyed were the United States, Canada, Great Britain, France, West Germany, and Japan; industries specifically considered were transportation, communications, and the energy utilities. Volume 2 includes a set of abstracts covering the 345 items which considered to any significant degree the relationship between economic regulation and technological innovation, and 793 negative information reports. Part 1 contains the first half of the review.
- See also Volume 2, Part 2, PB-243 315 and PB-233 085.
Gellman Research Associates, Incorporated100 West Avenue
Jenkintown, PA USA 19046
National Science FoundationNational Research and Development Assessment Office
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 1097 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Analysis; Communications; Control; Development; Economic factors; Economics; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Industries; Innovation; Public utilities; Regulations; Reports; Research; Reviews; Technological innovations; Technology; Telecommunications; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting; Research and development; Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Canada; France; Germany; Japan; United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzing; Economic controls; Energy use; Government regulations; Industrial controls; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Law; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., NSF/RDA-73-3-2-Vol-2-pt-1
- Contract Numbers: NSF-DA-39394
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM