ECONOMIC REGULATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION: A CROSS-NATIONAL LITERATURE SURVEY AND ANALYSIS. VOLUME 2. PART 2
Part 2 of a two-part report continues the literature review of relationships between economic regulation of industry and technological innovation in three regulated industries in six industrialized nations.
- See also Volume 2, Part 1, PB-243 314.
Gellman Research Associates, Incorporated100 West Avenue
Jenkintown, PA USA 19046
National Science FoundationNational Research and Development Assessment Office
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 678 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Analysis; Bibliographies; Control; Development; Economic factors; Economics; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Industries; Innovation; Public utilities; Regulations; Reports; Research; Reviews; Technological innovations; Technology; Telecommunications; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting; Research and development; Utilities
- Geographic Terms: Canada; France; Germany; Japan; United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzing; Economic controls; Energy use; Government regulations; Industrial controls; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Law; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092760
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-DA-39394
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM