SAVANNAH SERVICING STUDY
Responsibility for maintenance and repair, refueling, waste transfer and other operations of the N.S. Savannah are discussed. Detailed organizational and procedural arrangements for these operations along with specific steps to be accomplished in covering the special requirements during start-up, dock and sea trials, and post sea trial periods are presented.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-S.
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1960-11-29
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Refueling; Spent reactor fuels; Waste management
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor refueling; Waste discharge management
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-1916
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM