SUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports include research on materials studies, theory, design and applications of superconducting magnets.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reimherr, G W
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Applications; Bibliographies; Coils (Electromagnetism); Cryogenics; Design; Electromagnetic fields; Energy storage systems; Heat transfer; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation; Magnetohydrodynamics; Magnets; Materials; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Superconductivity; Superconductors; Suspension systems; Theory
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Particle accelerators; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Materials; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092744
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM