THE USE OF MASS MEDIA BY LOCAL AND REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography presents studies on the use of various communications media to inform the public on mass transportation, driving safety, water resources, pollution, and law enforcement. The citations have applications in both urban and regional planning. (Contains 77 abstracts)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/083.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Advertising; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Broadcasting; City planning; Communications; Employment; Federal government; Governments; Information systems; Law enforcement; Local government; Mass media; Newspapers; Noise; Pollution; Public administration; Public transit; Publicity; Regional government; Rural areas; Safety; State government; Telecommunications; Television; Traffic safety; Water pollution; Water resources
- Old TRIS Terms: Public
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00092741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1981 12:00AM