WASTE HANDLING AND TRANSFER PROCEDURES, N.S. SAVANNAH, FINAL DRAFT
This report contains specific procedures for the waste handling and transfer operations of the N.S. Savannah. Each procedure describes in detail the equipment needed and the prescribed operation necessary to perform the required function.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-WA.
Todd Shipyards CorporationNuclear Division, PO Box 1600
Galveston, TX United States 77550
- MacLeod, R E
- Meghrian, J
- Publication Date: 1960-11-30
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Spent reactor fuels; Waste management
- Old TRIS Terms: Waste discharge management
- Subject Areas: Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00026278
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM