LAND USE IN URBAN AREAS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Various aspects of urban land use are covered, including transportation planning, water resource management, air pollution, and land use zoning. Comprehensive development plans for specific cities in the United States are included. (Contains 183 abstracts).
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Shonyo, C
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Cities; City planning; Communities; Conservation; Development; Flood protection; Land use; Land use planning; Real estate development; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban development; Urban transportation; Water resources; Zoning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Resource management
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092740
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1981 12:00AM