STANDARDIZATION OF CONTROLS FOR UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC FACE EQUIPMENT. APPENDIX 2. TROLLEY MINE LOCOMOTIVES
The appendix includes recommendations for the standardization of controls on trolley mine locomotives. It is intended to be used in conjunction with the Final Report (BuMines OFR 45(1)-75; PB-242 562). The primary purpose of the effort was to reduce human error and accidents associated with the on-site operation of trolley mine locomotives.
- See also Appendix 1, PB-242 563 and Appendix 3, PB-242 565.
Applied Science Associates, IncorporatedValencia, PA United States
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Krause, J R
- Hedling, W G
- Publication Date: 1974-12-16
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal mining; Control devices; Design; Electric locomotives; Excavating equipment; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Locomotives; Mine cars; Mine haulage; Mining; Safety; Standardization
- Old TRIS Terms: Face preparation mining; Locomotive controls; Mining equipment; Underground mining
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092739
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BuMines-OFR-45(3)-75Res. Rept.
- Contract Numbers: H0230021
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM