PUMPING TEST, SECTION C010C, HUNTINGTON ROUTE
Results are summarized of a full-scale deep-well pumping test made for the investigation of ground water dewatering conditions at a location directly south of Huntington Station in Section C010c, Huntington Route in Alexandria, Va. of the Washington Metropolitan Area Metro system. The report contains geological sections which summarize information from the pumping test, showing the drawdown achieved, a record of observations of water levels and pumping rates at the test well, and results of laboratory test performed on samples recovered.
- Prepared in cooperation with Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, D.C., and De Leuw, Cather and Co., Inc., Washington, D.C.
Mueser, Rutledge, Wentworth & JohnstonNew York, NY United States
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority950 l'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC United States 20006
De Leuw, Cather and Company1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1975-7-14
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Dewatering; Drawdown (Hydraulics); Excavation and tunneling; Foundations; Geological surveying; Groundwater; Laboratory tests; Pumping tests; Rock mechanics; Routes; Samples; Subways; Underground structures; Water table
- Non-Preferred Terms: Soil surveying; Subsurface investigations
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Drawdown; Subway railways
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00092717
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MRWJ-75-136, #12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 2002 12:00AM