SECTION G003: ADDISON ROUTE, PUMPING TEST
Results are summarized of a full-scale field pumping test made on East Capitol Street near the intersection with 65th Street S.E. in Section G003 of Addison Route, of the Washington Metropolitan Area Metro System. Three test borings, 3 wash borings and a 36-inch diameter deep well were placed for performance of the test. The record of drawdown, pumping quantities, computed permeability and some laboratory identification testing are included.
- Sponsored in part by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, D.C. and De Leuw, Cather and Co., Inc., Washington, D.C.
Mueser, Rutledge, Wentworth & JohnstonNew York, NY United States
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority950 l'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC United States 20006
De Leuw, Cather and Company1201 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1975-7-7
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Boring; Drawdown (Hydraulics); Excavation and tunneling; Foundations; Geological surveying; Laboratory tests; Performance; Permeability; Pumping tests; Rock mechanics; Routes; Subways; Underground structures
- Non-Preferred Terms: Soil surveying; Subsurface investigations
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Drawdown; Subway railways
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00092716
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MRWJ-75-135,#11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1981 12:00AM