VEHICLE WHEEL SUSPENSION
The invention relates to improvements in land vehicle propulsion, in amphibious vehicle propulsion, and in support wheels. More particularly, this invention relates to vehicle wheels which have torsion support means supporting the wheel rim from within, and a coupling to transmit torque from the hub to the rim. These systems are adapted to use with individual driving electric motors.
Department of the ArmyPentagon Building
Washington, DC United States 20310
- Edwards, T B
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Bars (Building materials); Couplers; Links (Networks); Motors; Patents; Suspension system components; Suspension systems; Suspensions; Torque; Torsion; Vehicle drive systems; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Linkages; Torsion bars
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092684
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-201 216 Patent, PATENT-3 161 248
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM