SANITARY LANDFILLS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The reports cited relate to sanitary landfill criteria, site selection, management, ground water pollution effects, waste transportation and case studies for individual cities and regions. (Contains 194 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Case studies; Drainage; Economic analysis; Fills; Freight handling; Groundwater; Handling and storage; Land use; Landfills; Legislation; Location; Management; Planning; Policy; Regional planning; Regulations; Solid waste disposal; Storage facilities; Surveying; Surveying; Transportation; Urban areas; Waste disposal; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Hauling; Selecting
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Government policies; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092657
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM