POPULATION PROJECTIONS FOR SMALL AREAS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on predictions of population growth or change in state, regional, county, or municipal areas are abstracted in the bibliography. Included are reports on projections for area economic analysis, employment, land and resource use, education, energy, and transportation needs and planning. (Contains 95 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; City planning; Demographics; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Education; Employment; Energy; Housing; Land use; Population forecasting; Regional planning; Transportation; Transportation planning; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic projections
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092656
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM