IMPACT OF THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY ON MINING
Mining, especially coal, has a large part of the railroad business. These two industries complement each other in a way. Lately, Union Pacific Railroad has been investing in the coal gasification and coal liquefaction industries.
- Presented at the Mining Conv/Expo, La Vegas, Nev., October 7-10, 1974.
American Mining CongressRing Building, 1200 18th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Graves Jr, T B
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Coal resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mineral resources
- Identifier Terms: Union Pacific Railroad
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00127638
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM