PROCEEDINGS: LAKE TAHOE RESEARCH SEMINAR III. 17 JANUARY 1975. SANDS VAGABOND CONVENTION CENTER, SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CALIFORNIA
Lake Tahoe Research Seminars are held quarterly to inform the public and interested researchers of current research projects and to develop lines of communication among those interested and involved in solving the problems of the Tahoe Basin. Topics discussed at the Research Seminar III (January 17, 1975) included: Highway Ice and Snow removal and Deicing Salt Problems at Lake Tahoe; 1975 Census and the Tahoe Basin; Legal Review of Land Use Controls; Erosion and Sediment Control Technology; Revegetation and Erosion Control at Heavenly Valley; Establishing Forest Cover on Harsh Sites in the Sierra Nevada; and Areawide Waste Treatment and Erosion Control Planning.
- See also report dated Sep 74, PB-240 549. Prepared in cooperation with Lake Tahoe Environmental Education Consortium, South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
Lake Tahoe Area Research Coordination BoardSouth Lake Tahoe, CA United States
National Science FoundationOffice of Intergovernmental Science and Research Utilization
Washington, DC United States 20550
Lake Tahoe Environmental Education ConsortiumSouth Lake Tahoe, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1975-1-17
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Control; Deicers (Equipment); Environment; Environmental quality; Erosion; Erosion control; Forests; Highways; Ice prevention; Laboratory tests; Land use; Land use planning; Legislation; Meetings; Research projects; Sedimentation; Sewage treatment; Snow and ice control; Snow removal; Soils; Technology; Vegetation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Deicers; Land use controls
- Geographic Terms: California; Lake Tahoe; Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/RA/G-75-001
- Contract Numbers: NSF-ISR73-09293-A02
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM