AN INVESTIGATION OF TECHNIQUES FOR ACHIEVING EXPOSED AGGREGATE SURFACES FOR SITE-CAST CONCRETE
This report describes techniques for producing acceptable exposed aggregate finishes for site-cast concrete, including chemical retardation and mechanical methods. Potentially promising techniques are evaluated with regard to labor requirements, material requirements, cost factors, and limitations.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL United States 61820
- Naus, D J
- Freeman, R
- Muir, W
- Williamson, G R
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Building; Casting; Chemical processes; Concrete; Concrete finishing; Costs; Formulations; Machinery; Methodology; Military facilities; Military organizations; Seal coats
- Identifier Terms: United States Army
- Old TRIS Terms: Mechanical equipment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00092612
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CERL-TR-M-61-Rev Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM