LIST OF PUBLICATIONS OF THE U.S. ARMY ENGINEER WATERWAYS EXPERIMENT STATION
Publications issued through June 1974 by the U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station are listed and indexed according to the key-word-out-of-context method. The publications are grouped according to the technical laboratories that prepared them; these laboratories are as follows: Concrete Laboratory, Environmental Effects Laboratory, Explosive Excavation Research Laboratory, Hydraulics Laboratory, Mobility and Environmental Systems Laboratory, Soils and Pavements Laboratory, Weapons Effects Laboratory.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Dale, V
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 365 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Building materials; Civil engineering; Concrete; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Excavation; Excavations; Explosives; Fills; Hydraulic structures; Hydraulics; Mathematical models; Mobility; Pavements; Soils; Weapons
- Identifier Terms: United States Army
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hydraulic models; Model tests
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements; Research; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00092610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM