NATIONAL MATERIALS POLICY
The volume contains 28 papers presented at a joint meeting of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering, presented in an edited form, with discussions of the materials that are sources of energy. The papers are grouped under following titles: Goals and policies; Resources and reserves; Nonrenewable reserves and new technology; Options for unconventional resources; Options for materials technology policies; and Men, institutions and needs.
- Meeting held in Washington, D.C., October 25-26, 1973. Direct requests to the NAS Printing and Publications Office.
National Academy of Sciences2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Mineral resources; Policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00127622
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proc Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM