SAFEGUARDS REPORT, ADDITIONAL DESIGN FEATURES, NS SAVANNAH, SUPPLEMENT TO VOLUME 1
Additional safeguards cited refer to reactor compartment ventilation and the monitoring of reactor compartment leakage. A continuous monitoring system for containment vessel leakage is also considered.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number N-4-SAD.
New York Shipbuilding CorporationYorktown, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1960-9-16
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Instrumentation; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Radiation doses
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor instrumentation; Radiological safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026268
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-1675
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM