FIBER-REINFORCED CEMENTITIOUS MATERIALS
The review is concerned with developments, through 1974, in the research and technology, but not applications, of fiber reinforced cementitious materials including hardened cement pastes of gypsum, portland and high alumina cement and their concretes. Essentially, only materials reinforced with short, discontinuous and discrete fibers are covered, because long rods, continuous meshes and woven fabrics are not classified as discrete fibers in this review.
- Pub. in Special Review in Cements Research Progress 1974, p201-234.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD United States
- Clifton, J
- Frohnsdorff, G
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Cement paste; Fiber composites; Fiber reinforced concrete; Fibers; Glass fibers; Gypsum; Metal fibers; Reinforced concrete; Reinforcing steel; Research; Technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00092601
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM