RESEARCH PROGRAM PLAN FOR MEETING TOMORROW'S NEEDS IN TUNNELING AND EXCAVATION. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report presents the summary of a study performed by Bechtel Corporation for the National Science Foundation, Research Applied to National Needs (RANN). The purpose of the study is to develop a recommended long range research program plan in tunneling and excavation. The results of the study, which are delineated in the main report and accompanying appendices, contain supporting evaluations.
- See also PB-242 777.
Bechtel Corporation50 Beale Street
San Francisco, CA United States 94119
National Science FoundationDivision of Advanced Technology Applications
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Construction; Construction equipment; Construction management; Construction projects; Development; Economics; Excavation and tunneling; Excavations; Improvements; Research; Research management; Research projects; Subways; Technology; Tunneling; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Economics; Highways; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00092597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/RA/T-74-086
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C841
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1981 12:00AM