ANNUAL BOOK OF ASTM STANDARDS, 1975 - PART 40. ELECTRICAL INSULATION SPECIFICATIONS: SOLIDS, LIQUIDS, AND GASES; TEST METHODS; LIQUIDS AND GASES
This volume contains the specifications for methods of test and definitions of terms relating to insulating shellac and varnish; plates, tubes, rods and molded materials; ceramic products (glass, porcelain and steatite; flexible sheet, tape and tubing; insulating papers; mica products; rubber tape and electrical protective equipment; insulated wire and cable; textile materials for electrical insulation; and electrical insulating liquids and gases. A metric practice guide is included.
American Society for Testing and Materials100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA USA 19428-2957
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 726 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Electric insulating materials; Electrical properties; Insulating materials; Specifications; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrical insulation
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00127607
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM