EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING: BUILDINGS, BRIDGES, DAMS, AND RELATED STRUCTURES. VOLUME 1. 1964-DEC 1973 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Seismic phenomena relative to buildings, bridges, dams, and other structures are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Damage assessment is made and design inadequacies are revealed. Suggestions for structural improvements for seismic response are presented. Included are abstracts of reports on site selection and earthquake-proofing for atomic power plants. (Contains 172 abstracts).
- See also NTIS/PS-75/633.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bridges; Building; Concrete structures; Construction management; Dams; Data files; Dynamic loads; Earth movements (Geophysics); Earthquake resistant design; Earthquake resistant structures; Earthquakes; Elastic waves; Loss and damage; Multistory structures; Structural engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Earth movements; Tall buildings
- Old TRIS Terms: Skyscrapers
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00092555
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM