CONCRETE-CURING AND ANTISPALLING COMPOSITIONS
In this patent oil-in-water emulsions are disclosed which exhibit significant improvements in concrete-curing and antispalling properties. This is accomplished by emulsifying mixtures of heat-bodied linseed oil or conjugated oils such as tung oil and boiled linseed oils.
- Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of patent available Commissioner of Patents, Washington, D.C. 20231 $0.50.
Department of Agriculture1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20250
- Kubie, W L
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete curing; Curing agents; Emulsions; Linseed oil; Oils; Patents; Prevention; Spalling; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Tung oil
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00092550
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-365 900 Patent, PATENT-3 873 326
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM