FLEXIBLE HIGHWAY PAVEMENTS. VOL. 3. 1975 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Flexible pavement construction, construction materials, and mechanical properties of flexible pavements are evaluated in reports generated under Government-sponsored research in highway engineering. (Contains 41 abstracts) See also NTIS/PS-75/076, Bridges: Construction and Construction Materials; NTIS/PS-75/518, 519, and 520, Airfield Pavements; and NTIS/PS-75/677, 678, and 679, Concrete Pavements.
- See also NTIS/PS-75/673.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Asphalt concrete; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Bituminous coatings; Bituminous pavements; Building materials; Flexible pavements; Foundations; Highways; Mechanical properties; Mechanical tests; Paving; Roads
- Old TRIS Terms: Foundations structures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00092534
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM