CONCRETE (RIGID) HIGHWAY PAVEMENTS. VOL. 2. 1971-1973 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Concrete (rigid) pavement construction, construction materials, and mechanical properties of concrete pavements are evaluated in reports generated under Government sponsored research in highway engineering. (Contains 131 abstracts) See also NTIS/PS-75/076, Bridges: Construction and Construction Materials; NTIS/PS-75/518, 519, and 520, Airfield Pavements; and NTIS/PS-75/672, 673, and 674, Flexible Highway Pavements.
- See also NTIS/PS-75/679.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Building materials; Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete pavements; Construction joints; Durability; Maintenance; Mechanical properties; Mechanical tests; Paving; Reinforced concrete; Rigid pavements; Roads
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00092532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM