SLAB IMPREGNATION APPARATUS
The patent application relates to an apparatus for the repair of a concrete section. It contains an impregnation device to impose a slight vacuum over the affected area and probes to inject a monomer mixture which polymerizes in situ to produce a repaired section which can be returned to normal service.
- Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of patent available Commissioner of Patents, Washington, D.C. 20231 $0.50.
Energy Research and Development AdministrationBartlesville, OK United States
- Klein, J K
- Romano, A J
- Kukacka, L E
- Fedelem, J J
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete; Equipment; Impregnation (Engineering); Maintenance equipment; Monomers; Patent applications; Patents; Polymerization; Polymers; Repairing; Slabs
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092530
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-403 586 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM