ONE SIDE WELDING-FLUX DEVELOPMENT-AND STUDY OF MULTIPLE ARC BEHAVIOR
The report contains the results of a project to develop a one sided welding capability, a U.S. shipyard on steel up to 1-1/2 thick. The project developed the necessary flux and the proper control of arc behavior with separately powered arcs that would provide satisfactory welds in steels up to 1-1/2 in. thick.
- Report on the National Shipbuilding Research Program.
Bethlehem Steel Corporation,
- Brayton, B
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Fluxes; Joints (Engineering); Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Welded joints
- Old TRIS Terms: One side welding
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00127581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-75073 Projct Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2-36214
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 18 1975 12:00AM