SUGGESTIONS FOR TEMPORARY EROSION AND SILITATION CONTROL MEASURES
The manual was prepared as an aid to field personnel engaged in the construction of highways in Latin America. It provides suggestions on the most efficient ways of providing emergency care against erosion and sedimentation by prompt treatment of the slopes. The booklet contains 24 pages of diagrams of various types of problems and methods of controlling them. The report was designed for distribution to the governments of Latin American countries through the cooperation of the Agency for International Development.
- Text in Spanish.
Office of Policy, Plans and International Affiars400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Control; Developing countries; Diagrams; Economic efficiency; Erosion; Erosion control; Highways; Manuals; Road construction; Sedimentation; Slopes; Soils
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency; Temporary
- Geographic Terms: Latin America
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00092498
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM