REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLAN. DEVELOPMENT OF THE PLAN. VOLUME III
The report describes the methodology used to develop the Regional Transportation Plan and documents the major elements of that methodology, including the regional goals and objectives program, the citizen participation program, the plan development alternative studies, the evaluation criteria utilized to select a development strategy, the policy selection process, and the plan refinement and staging process.
- See also PB-244 893. Supplemental Report.
San Diego County, CaliforniaComprehensive Planning Organization
San Diego, CA USA
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Bicycles; Bus lines; Communities; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Evaluation; Information systems; Light rail transit; Measures of effectiveness; Methodology; Participatory management; Policy; Public participation; Public relations; Public transit; Regional development; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Strategic planning; Systems engineering; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Selection
- Geographic Terms: California; San Diego (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Participative management; Strategy
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Environment; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092489
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CPO-TRANS-RTP3-75, UMTA-CA-09-0037
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 2003 12:00AM