REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLAN. FINANCIAL PLAN. VOLUME II
This report documents the financial analysis undertaken in the Regional Transportation Plan. Following a brief description of the plan elements, the report describes the basic assumptions used for cost and revenue escalation and source of funds. A cost/revenue comparison for the transit and highway elements is presented and the additional transportation funding needs are identified. The final chapter discusses three financial policies adopted to support plan implementation. A five-part appendix documents the history of transportation revenues and expenditures in the San Diego region, describes the cost constrained financial plan, and contains the detailed project listings and revenue and expenditure forms required by the California Department of Transportation.
- See also PB-244 895. Supplemental Report.
San Diego County, CaliforniaComprehensive Planning Organization
San Diego, CA USA
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Expenditures; Finance; Financing; Highways; Light rail transit; Metropolitan areas; Needs assessment; Policy; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Revenues; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Comparative analysis; Financial sources
- Geographic Terms: California; San Diego (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic needs; Financial expenditures
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00092488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CPO-TRANS-RTP2-75, UMTA-CA-09-0037
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 2003 12:00AM