REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLAN. TECHNICAL SUMMARY REPORT. VOLUME I
The report is the technical summary of the Regional Transportation Plan for the San Diego region. It contains an overview of the plan's development process; describes the existing transportation system; summarizes the Regional Transportation Plan by modal elements; contains adopted regional development and transportation goals, objectives and policies, the implementation strategy (financial plan), proposals for changes in institutional arrangements (operations plan), and a description of the continuing planning activities to be undertaken to further refine and assist in plan implementation.
- See also PB-244 894. Supplemental Report.
San Diego County, CaliforniaComprehensive Planning Organization
San Diego, CA United States
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air transportation; Finance; Highway transportation; Light rail transit; Mode S; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Strategic planning; Technology assessment; Transit operating agencies; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: California; San Diego (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy; Technical analysis; Transit companies
- Subject Areas: Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00092487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CPO-TRANS-RTP1-75, UMTA-CA-09-0037
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 2003 12:00AM